Weekly Lesson Plans
Instructor: Doug Sharp
Quarter 1: 8/28 to 11/2
7/8 PE and High School PE will be completing a weight lifting routine that is age appropriate. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Students must dress down every day. Must be different from their school clothes.
2) Dress code…T-shirt with sleeves, shorts at least fingertip long and indoor gym shoes. Sweatshirts and sweatpants are acceptable.
3) If the student is injured, they are still required to dress down. I will work around the injury. A note from their doctor with specific exercises will be helpful.
4) All days missed, excused or unexcused, will be a zero for the day. Though, all excused absences may be made up. I will offer the student a number of ways to get their points back.
5) The students will be graded on their effort in the class, along with improvement in their skills and knowledge of each activity.
6) Absolutely no horseplay!
7) Please take your PE clothes home to wash at least once a week!
Our goal for the year…We will train to be stronger longer, faster further, durable and be mentally tougher!
My favorite quote…” character is what you do when nobody is looking.”
Monday and Wednesday…weight room
Tuesday and Thursday…game day